Sunday, October 11, 2009

Short Sweet Sunday Post.

So the Blogging Elders have informed me that, in order to be a truly virtuous blogger, daily blogs are absolutely required... geeze!!! It's a strict society i've entered. Even the Catholic Church only requires weekly attendance at Mass.

So Here is my Sunday Post.


I went to Versaille for Mass this morning, and guess who I saw.....


Abbé DeBoisse! Si! C'est vrai! :)

<<<<--------------------------------------

And He showed me that he still had the goodbye card (with spiritual bouquet) from the school that we had given him way back when he left Ottawa. I had made the card with "God Bless you" on the cover in fancy lettering. lol. I couldn't believe he still had it! aw.


Well that's all the news I have for now.
-
Also here's a sketch i did the other day. It's not based on a model. I just drew a standard skull and attempted to build up some realistic features on it. keeping in mind the direction of the light, and rules of proportions, etc... More sketches and paintings to come. I have a lot of unfinished stuff on the go... I seem to have artistic ADD because I can't seem to stick to one project.


Happy THANKSGIVING to all of my Canadian friends and family. miss you all. and am incredibly jealous of the turkey feasts you'll be having.
-
God bless!!! Love and Prayers,
-
In Corde Jesu,
Sandieness



No comments:

...