Thursday, October 15, 2009

Progress???

I don't know if it shows at all, but here's todays work which consisted of a lot of erasing and redrawing... unfortunately erasing pencil from a primed canvas doesn't work so well. it'll smudge and darken about 10 times before it actually starts comming off... ugh! it's slow going. but i want it to be good. And actually now that i look at this picture of it, I'm noticing that i made her forhead too narrow (among other flaws.)... how'd i do that? oh well, I will fix it later. I think the fabric draping is going to be the hardest part of this piece to draw/paint. Voila.
-
As it's late, I can't stay and chat about how good my coffee was this morning or how odd lunch was. or how crazy the kids were after school (today was a bit of an off day for them) :( ...Still though, they're awesome kids. Oh and I met a really awesome group of people yesterday! new contacts, new social circle, new friends. yay! I'll have to talk about that in my next post.
-
UdP In Corde Jesu,
-Sandieness

No comments:

...