Wednesday, September 9, 2009

1st post.


JMJ

Just a few short days before I arrive in Paris.

I've decided to post pictures of the first sketch i did back a few moths ago that got me back into drawing. as well as my latest painting, and final piece before leaving Ottawa.

I'm really going to miss all of my friends here and I know I'll be missing my family at Christmas time. :( especially my little siblings.

But this is going to be an amazing year. and as long as I'm always keeping close to the Heart of Christ, all my friends can find me there.

In Corde Jesu,
Sandieness.
______________________________
______________________________
This one made me decide to get back into art.
______________________________
______________________________
my latest painting.
_______________________________

No comments:

...