Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sketches i did over Christmas Break.

Well, I thought i'd post some sketches i did over Chrismas Break... the two first I did from a Dental Care add i found in a magazine; LOL. and the last one was my hand laying on the table (you may notice that i made my thumb-nail look longer than it actually is.) I'm sure i would be inclined to do more studies of my hand if i'd just stop biting my finger nails.
-
I did a lot morre sketches over Christmas but don't really like any of them... inspiration was really lacking and i guess i just wanted to relax and enjoy my little French family and soak up the sun of the south...
-
This week is gonna be an artful one though, i can feel it. go 2010! Good things are to come.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sandie. Just so you know, I've been reading your blog all along, I just never had the time to write... Keep up the amazing work and I hope everything's going swell! :)

...