Monday, January 11, 2010

Norah Jones and Snow


I've been listneing to a lot of Norah Jones lately (as always) So i thought i'd try and draw her. As much as I hate posting unfinished work, I did promisse to blog more, so here she is... still needing some work. If you look up "the prettiest thing" on youtube by her, you'll see the photograph i'm using to draw this. fantastic song. great pic.
-
Well, it's 4pm in Paris. which means i have to go pick up the kids at school soon. Oh and get this: I can't even take them to the park because all the parks in the area are closed due to the snow... The gates are barred off with signs of people slipping and falling... it's so funny. I'm like... this would never happen in Canada. it's only -3 and there's not even 2 cm of snow and ice. what the heck! get over it Parisians, it's only snow, it's not going to kill us.

Missing Canada and it's tough snow-braving people. ;)

-Sandieness

2 comments:

Ides said...

Sandie!!! Love the Norah and I've been listening to her a lot lately too. Love the new album!
Thinking of you and sending you some Canadian(and Swedish) goodness.

Sandieness said...

Thanks Ida! :) miss you! I hope life is looking good for 2010 for you! God bless!

...